E3.series - Electrical Wiring
Electrical Schematic Design
E3.schematic - for Designing and Documenting Electrical Control System Schematics
E3.schematic is core to all E3.series modules and provides electrical engineers with an easy-to-use solution for designing and documenting electrical control systems including schematic diagrams, terminal plans and PLC’s. Its object oriented architecture provides an integrated and consistent design approach to help eliminate errors, improve quality and reduce design time.
E3.series’ ECAD engine, designed by electrical engineers for electrical engineers, includes built in real-time design rule checks that prevent errors rather than finding them later and its intelligent component based parts library ensures only real parts are used and helps drive the design with automatic part selections.
Electrical Cable Design
E3.cable - Cabling Design and Documentation
E3.cable is a superset of E3.schematic and is used for designing and documenting cable plans and harness layouts. Individual conductors are combined together in the design to form new cables or harnesses. Shielding and twisted-pair structure can also be added to the cables and automatically shown in the schematic.
E3.series for electrical wire harness, control systems, and fluid engineering.
- E3.schematic - For the design and documentation of plant and machinery and electrical control schematics.
- E3.cable - Enhanced functionality for designing cables and wire harnesses. View functionality that enables specific documents to be created for production, start-up and service
- E3.fluid - E3.fluid for the design and documentation of hydraulic, pneumatic, cooling and lubrication systems.
- E3.panel - For the design and documentation of general arrangement drawings of cabinet enclosures. Working in either 2D or 3D, place devices, cable ducts and mounting rails and prepare panels for manufacture.
- Harness Builder for E3.series - Created for harness manufacturers, Harness Builder produces a synchronized BOM, harness drawings and wirelists all in one sheet.(Only available in the Americas)
- E3.EDM - Native domain data and process management for E3.series
- E3.series options - From E3.formboard to E3.viewer, discover the options available for E3.series
Electrical & Wire Harness Design
E3.series: Electrical Wiring, Control systems and Fluid Engineering Software
E3.series is a Windows-based, scalable, easy-to-learn system for the design of wiring and control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics. The out-of-the-box solution includes schematic (for circuit and fluid diagrams), cable (for advanced electrical and fluid design), panel (for cabinet and panel layout), and formboard (for 1:1 wiring harness manufacturing drawings). Integrated with MCAD, E3.series is a complete design engineering solution from concept through physical realization and manufacturing output.
Controls Systems / Panels
E3.panel - enables creation of the physical representation of cabinets.
Working in either two or three dimensions, E3.panel allows engineers to layout components inside panel enclosures. Intelligent automatic snapping points allow parts to be easily placed in their correct location, and with keep-out and height restrictions it is also possible to prevent clashes. The ease-of-use means electrical engineers do not need to understand M-CAD tools.
E3.panel is dynamically integrated with the schematic design and work can begin either in the panel or the schematic. Users can easily navigate between the panel and schematic and changes to either are immediately reflected across both.